IFT's Short Courses deliver in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time.
The Pre-IFT18 courses will be held July 14-15, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. Course offerings include:
- Low Moisture Foods from Ingredients to Finished Products: Food Materials Science Fundamentals, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Certified Food Scientist (CFS) Prep Course
- Clean Label Product Development: Balancing Consumer, Regulatory, and Science
- Flavor Interactions in Foods
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist
- Product Development through the Eyes of the Consumer: Applying Sensory and Consumer Insight Tools for Development Success
- Formulating for Function: Winning Nutrition and Consumer Preference on Food Product Development using Dietary Fiber, Hydrocolloid, and Starch
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Food Marketed in the U.S.
- Improvise This: The Power of Collaboration (with Second City Works)
- Seeing the Opportunity in Change (with Second City Works)
Check back in January for full descriptions, exact dates, times and locations. Registration opens March 1, 2018.
Did you know IFT offers short courses year-round? Check out upcoming courses at ift.org/shortcourse
For more information contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Food Scientists (CFS), Registered Dietitians (RD), Dietetic Technicians, Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists can earn credits toward certification renewal by attending most Short Courses.
IFT offers pre-event short course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. These sponsorships are a great way to give your brand exclusive exposure to targeted audiences. Sponsorship opportunities include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more!
For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at 1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.