Innovators get noticed.
- Is your company a leader in its field?
- Do you have an exciting new innovation that you will be featuring at your IFT17 booth?
- Would you like to see it receive the recognition it deserves?
If the answers are yes, then enter the IFT17 Food Expo Innovation awards. IFT17’s Food Expo Innovation awards are a great way to get recognition for you and your company’s ingenuity and leadership.
And the Winner Is…
Winning entries will be announced at IFT17 in Las Vegas. This allows winning companies to promote their achievements at their booths, increasing booth traffic and attracting prospective customers. In addition, IFT will further spread the word by publicizing these outstanding innovations in IFT17 news coverage, on-site press materials, ift.org website, and in the August Official Post-Show issue of Food Technology magazine.
Take advantage of this opportunity. Deadline for submission is Friday, April 7, 2017.
Check out our award winners from previous years!
Before you begin.
Review the eligibility, guidelines and submission rules below.
Already completed the required reading? Please note, a login is required to submit an entry. The login is not the same as your Exhibitor Account and may require registration on ift.org.
- Open only to exhibiting companies at the IFT17 food expo in Las Vegas, Monday, June 26 to Wednesday, June 28.
- The product, technology, ingredient, instrumentation, equipment, or service must have been commercially introduced since January 1, 2016.
- New applications of existing products/services that were commercially introduced since January 1, 2016 also are eligible.
- All entries and supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, April 7, 2017.
- All entry materials must be in English.
There is no entry fee, and each exhibiting company may submit up to three entries. Qualifying entries will be reviewed by an independent, expert panel of judges.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your entry.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entry descriptions must be 500 words or less.
- Description of Entry should address:
Why is it innovative?
Does it solve a problem?
Does it represent a major technical and/or scientific advance?
What are the benefits to food manufacturers?
What are the consumer benefits?
How to Submit Your Entry
The process to register and submit will take under 10 minutes. Please have your supporting documents ready before you begin. Once you have submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
- A login is required to submit your entry. If you do not have a website account with IFT, you will be asked to register.
- Once your entry has been submitted, you cannot re-submit the form.
- You may attach up to 3 supporting documentation, such as brochures, specification or application sheets or video links.
If you experience technical difficulties or have questions, please email email@example.com.
Login is required to submit an entry.
The login is not the same as your Exhibitor Account and may require registration on ift.org.