Innovators get noticed.
Thank you to all who submitted entries for the 2017 Innovations Awards. The submission deadline has now passed. Winning entries will be announced at IFT17 in Las Vegas. This allows winning companies to promote their achievements at their booths, increasing booth traffic and attracting prospective customers. In addition, IFT will further spread the word by publicizing these outstanding innovations in IFT17 news coverage, on-site press materials, ift.org website, and in the August Official Post-Show issue of Food Technology magazine.
Check out our award winners from previous years!
- Open only to exhibiting companies at the IFT17 food expo in Las Vegas, Monday, June 26 to Wednesday, June 28.
- The product, technology, ingredient, instrumentation, equipment, or service must have been commercially introduced since January 1, 2016.
- New applications of existing products/services that were commercially introduced since January 1, 2016 also are eligible.
- All entries and supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, April 14, 2017.
- All entry materials must be in English.
There is no entry fee, and each exhibiting company may submit up to three entries. Qualifying entries will be reviewed by an independent, expert panel of judges.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your entry.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entry descriptions must be 500 words or less.
- Description of Entry should address:
Why is it innovative?
Does it solve a problem?
Does it represent a major technical and/or scientific advance?
What are the benefits to food manufacturers?
What are the consumer benefits?