IFT’s annual event and Food Expo is an excellent way to be one of the first to see some of the latest advancements and innovations in the science of food. Leading researchers and industry representatives come to IFT’s annual event to share their discoveries and soon to be released products. Don’t miss this opportunity to make invaluable connections and get first-hand information about advancements, trends, and breaking insights shaping the future of food.
The IFT Media Relations team is excited to invite you to register for IFT18: A MATTER OF SCIENCE + FOOD. Credentialed news media representatives and bloggers may register to attend online beginning March 1, 2018.
Emily Behn, IFT Public Relations Manager | 312-604-0273 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance registration begins March 1, 2018 and end June 1. Regular registration begins June 2, 2018. It is strongly recommended to register early to secure discounted hotel rates.
Questions regarding eligibility? Please refer to our IFT17 Media Eligibility Requirements (PDF). IFT18 requirements will be available in January 2018. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at IFTMedia@ift.org.
Photography and Video Rules
- Video crews must present a shoot schedule one week prior to the 1st day of the event.
- Scientific sessions cannot be photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Television crews, documentary film crews, video crews and photographers covering the meeting are required to check in immediately at the Press Room each day, and must be accompanied at all times by an IFT staff member when shooting inside the convention center or at one of offsite meeting locations
- Shooting schedules and on-camera interview requests must be provided in writing in advance to ensure Press Room staff availability.
- As a courtesy to exhibitors, television and video crews, photographers, and radio reporters must obtain permission from IFT as well as the specific exhibitor before recording or filming.