Network with Purpose
Get noticed by some of the top companies and job seekers in food science and technology from around the globe. IFT’s Career Center Live combines informal networking opportunities for potential job seekers and hiring companies, as well as formal pre-scheduled interview opportunities for companies with immediate hiring needs.
How to Participate
To participate in Career Center Live, both job seekers and employers must register online via the Career Center website.
Open Networking Event for Employers and Job-Seekers
Monday, June 26, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Scheduled Company Interviews*
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Scheduled Company Interviews*
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Are you interested in more detailed information, or do you have questions?
Please contact Patrick Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Employers
Increase your company’s visibility within the food science community.
- Educate applicants about your company by linking to your website directly from your job posting
- Maximize your candidate networking opportunities at the Career Center Networking Event
- Pre-Schedule and conduct onsite interviews with prospective candidates
- Search for candidates through our resume database with access to nearly 4,000 job seekers
- Reach attendees throughout the event through a daily mention in IFT17 News, the official IFT17 show daily
- Experience the excitement on the exhibit floor and meet over 1,000 exhibitors with up to 3 complimentary expo passes (included with your booth package)
- Unlimited online Career Center Live job postings from now through June 30, 2017
Space is limited and assigned in the order that registrations are completed so don’t miss out. Employer registration is open until June 23, 2017. To participate in Career Center Live, Employers must register online via the Career Center website.
Information for Job Seekers
Find your next great opportunity at IFT Career Center Live.
- Enhance your skill set – Attend professional development sessions
- Expand your career network – Network with other food professionals, as well as recruiters from prominent companies
- Find your next job – Preschedule on-site interviews* with recruiters ready to hire
- Attend the Career Center Live networking event – Meet face-to-face with recruiters, gain new insights, and optimize your professional visibility at this event on Monday, June 26
*Note: Interviews are granted by the employer and are by appointment only.
Job Seeker registration is now open. To participate in Career Center Live, job seekers must register online via the Career Center website.By registering as a Job Seeker for IFT Career Center Live, you will have immediate access to online tools designed specifically for your Career Fair activity. Additional perks include:
- Free to attend for registered IFT17 attendees (meeting badge required)
- Niche service - your resume is being viewed by the right hiring managers
- View jobs posted by participating employers
- Apply for an interview with one click
- Onsite interviews can be scheduled weeks in advance
- Track your interviews with your online appointment calendar
How to Access Online Tools and Resources
You'll need to create an account or log in. Once you're logged in, click on “My Account". From there, you can update your resume and indicate you are attending Career Center Live at IFT17. By taking this step, your resume will be highlighted in the search results so employers can contact you about interviews onsite!