IFT's short courses deliver in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time. Nine Pre-IFT17 courses will be held at the Venetian Sands Las Vegas including a mix of new and previously held successful offerings:*
June 23-25, 2017 (half day on June 23)
- Preventive Controls for Human Food
IFT Member $865
Non-IFT Member $1,050
IFT Student Member $350
June 24-25, 2017
- Clean Label Product Innovation
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course**
- Flavor Interactions in Foods
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist
- Formulating for Function: Understanding the Application of Gums and Starches in Food
- Fundamentals of Sensory Science
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S.
Cost per course:
IFT Member $680
Non-IFT Member $845
IFT Student Member $275
June 25, 2017
- Sparking Innovation and Creativity
IFT Member $400
Non-IFT Member $495
IFT Student Member $165
*subject to change
**no student rate available for Certified Food Scientist Prep Course
Spaces are limited. All short course fees will increase $100 after May 12. Secure your short course registration today.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Food Scientists (CFS), Registered Dietitians (RD), Dietetic Technicians, Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists can earn credits toward certification renewal by attending most Short Courses.
IFT offers pre-event short course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more!
For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at 1.312.604.0269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.