IFT's short courses deliver in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time. Nine Pre-IFT17 courses will be held at the Venetian Sands Las Vegas including a mix of new and previously held successful offerings:*
Several courses are approaching capacity and others are already sold out. Use this link to add your name to a waitlist.
June 23-25, 2017 (half day on June 23)
- Preventive Controls for Human Food
IFT Member $965
Non-IFT Member $1,150
IFT Student Member $450
June 24-25, 2017
- Clean Label Product Innovation
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course**
- Flavor Interactions in Foods (Fewer than 5 seats remaining as of May 18)
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist (SOLD OUT)
- Formulating for Function: Understanding the Application of Gums and Starches in Food (SOLD OUT)
- Fundamentals and Application of Sensory Science
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S.
Cost per course:
IFT Member $780
Non-IFT Member $945
IFT Student Member $375
June 25, 2017
- Sparking Innovation and Creativity
IFT Member $500
Non-IFT Member $595
IFT Student Member $265
*subject to change
**no student rate available for Certified Food Scientist Prep Course
Secure your short course registration today.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Food Scientists (CFS), Registered Dietitians (RD), Dietetic Technicians, Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists can earn credits toward certification renewal by attending most Short Courses.
IFT offers pre-event short course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more!
For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at 1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.