IFT's short courses deliver in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time. Nine Pre-IFT17 courses will be held at the Venetian Sands Las Vegas including a mix of new and previously held successful offerings:*
If you are a confirmed registrant, you should have already received an email prior to the course with additional details including when and where to pick up your badge and materials. If you did not, please contact Alex Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eight courses are already sold out, and space is extremely limited for the remaining one. It is very unlikely we will be able to accommodate additional registrants in sold out courses, and the waitlist has been closed. If you have not already received a course registration confirmation, we discourage you from showing up onsite expecting to secure a seat.
June 23-25, 2017 (half day on June 23)
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (SOLD OUT)
IFT Member $965
Non-IFT Member $1,150
IFT Student Member $450
June 24-25, 2017
- Clean Label Product Innovation (SOLD OUT)
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course** (Fewer than 5 seats remain as of June 21)
- Flavor Interactions in Foods (SOLD OUT)
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist (SOLD OUT)
- Formulating for Function: Understanding the Application of Gums and Starches in Food (SOLD OUT)
- Fundamentals and Application of Sensory Science (SOLD OUT)
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S.
Cost per course:
IFT Member $780
Non-IFT Member $945
IFT Student Member $375
June 25, 2017
- Sparking Innovation and Creativity (SOLD OUT)
*subject to change
**no student rate available for Certified Food Scientist Prep Course
Secure your short course registration today.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Food Scientists (CFS), Registered Dietitians (RD), Dietetic Technicians, Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists can earn credits toward certification renewal by attending most Short Courses.
IFT offers pre-event short course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more!
For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at 1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.