1,000+ Companies will Exhibit at IFT19 … How Can You Stand Out?
Do you have an exciting new innovation that you will be featuring at your IFT19 booth? Make sure you and your company’s ingenuity and leadership get noticed. Enter the IFT19 Food Expo Innovation Awards.
There is no entry fee, and companies may submit up to three entries before March 29, 2019. Qualifying entries will be reviewed by an independent, expert panel of judges.
Winning entries will be announced at IFT19: Feed Your Future in New Orleans. This allows winning companies to promote their achievements at their booths, increasing booth traffic and attracting prospective customers. In addition, IFT will further spread the word by publicizing these outstanding innovations in the IFT19 News electronic show daily, on-site press materials, ift.org website and in the Official Post-Show issue of Food Technology magazine.
Check out our award winners from previous years!
2018: Product Safety and Quality Dominate Innovation Awards
2017: Innovative Products Tap Clean Label Trend
2016: Winning Innovations Reflect Today’s Food Trends
Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Open only to exhibiting companies at the IFT19 Food Expo in New Orleans, Monday, June 3 to Wednesday, June 5.
- The product, technology, ingredient, instrumentation, equipment, or service must have been commercially introduced since January 1, 2018.
- New applications of existing products/services that were commercially introduced since January 1, 2018 also are eligible.
- All entries and supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, March 29, 2019.
- All entry materials must be in English.
Submission Guidelines: READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entry descriptions must be 500 words or less.
- Description of Entry should address: Why is it innovative? Does it solve a problem? Does it represent a major technical and/or scientific advance? What are the benefits to food manufacturers? What are the consumer benefits?
- Please have your supporting documents ready before you begin.
- Once you have submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Once your entry has been submitted, you cannot re-submit the form.
- You may attach up to 3 supporting documentation, such as brochures, specification or application sheets or video links.
- If you experience technical difficulties or have questions, please email email@example.com.
Take advantage of this opportunity!
Deadline for submission is Friday, March 29, 2019.