IFT’s annual event and Food Expo is an excellent way to be one of the first to see some of the latest advancements and innovations in the science of food. Leading researchers and industry representatives come to IFT’s annual event to share their discoveries and soon to be released products. Don’t miss this opportunity to make invaluable connections and get first-hand information about advancements, trends, and breaking insights shaping the future of food.
The IFT Media Relations team is excited to invite you to register for IFT18: A MATTER OF SCIENCE + FOOD. Credentialed news media representatives and bloggers may register to attend online beginning March 1, 2018.
IFT18 News Releases
Chicago, IL – At an awards ceremony on Sunday evening at IFT18: A Matter of Science + Food, IFT President-Elect Designate Pam Coleman announced and presented three companies—Handary S.A., Kancor Ingredients Ltd., and Novolyze—with the 2018 IFT Food Expo Innovation Award. The winning entries offer solutions to today’s food issues and trends of safety, superior product quality and extended shelf life.
Contact Jennifer Braner by phone at 312.604.0273 or by email at email@example.com.
We hope you will join us at IFT18! Discover the latest innovations from over 1,000 exhibitors in the Food Expo, experience more than 100 scientific sessions, and connect with over 20,000 professionals from around the world working to advance the science of food.
Advance, discounted registration runs through June 1. Regular registration begins June 2, 2018. It is strongly recommended to register early to secure discounted hotel rates.
Photography and Video Rules
- Video crews must present a shoot schedule one week prior to the 1st day of the event.
- Scientific sessions cannot be photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Television crews, documentary film crews, video crews and photographers covering the meeting are required to check in immediately at the Press Room each day, and must be accompanied at all times by an IFT staff member when shooting inside the convention center or at one of offsite meeting locations
- Shooting schedules and on-camera interview requests must be provided in writing in advance to ensure Press Room staff availability.
- As a courtesy to exhibitors, television and video crews, photographers, and radio reporters must obtain permission from IFT as well as the specific exhibitor before recording or filming.