The IFT18 Online Planner is now available!
We’re excited to share our new IFT18 Online Planner with you. This year’s new and convenient features syncs your Online Planner in real-time with the IFT18 Mobile App. Now you can plan and access your experience from any device.
Additional app features help you:
- Search and save scientific program sessions, posters, and events to your personal schedule
- Save time by favoriting exhibitors that are important to you
- Search and find exhibitor booths on the interactive map
- Organize your time and plan your session schedule with My Schedule
- Network and join in on conversations using the Activity Feed
- Scan your personal QR code to print your badge
- Connect with any registered attendee at the event and send messages in the Attendees section
How to Log In to Your IFT18 Account
If you registered prior to May 17, you should have received an email with your login credentials (registration ID and access code) for the mobile app. If you register after May 17, your login credentials will be included in your IFT18 registration confirmation email. Only registered attendees will have access to certain features, like the ability to build and save a schedule, and access to the attendee list.
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Your Customized Schedule
To utilize the My Schedule feature, you must log in to the Online Planner or the mobile app (upper right-hand corner of the screen) using the credentials mentioned above. You do not have to be registered to view the schedule, but you need to log in to create a custom schedule.
Download the IFT18 mobile app, visit your app store and search “IFT18.”
Whether you are in the IFT18 Online Planner or the IFT18 Mobile App, all your information will automatically sync in real-time. You must be logged in to craft your personalized schedule, favorite your exhibitors, and post to the activity feed. Get started today, using your desktop, tablet or smartphone!
Plan your experience today at ift.org/onlineplanner