Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
WATCH & LEARN: WebinarsThese upcoming webinars will provide critical and timely information for IFT FIRST.
With just 6 weeks to go until the grand re-opening of IFT FIRST, what are the critical issues that exhibitors need to be thinking about and acting on to ensure their success? This will be the major question that sales, exhibit marketingand business development expert Jefferson Davis will help you answer as you prepare for a productive and profitable return to live exhibiting in July.
THRIVE LIVE! How to Successfully Re-Enter Live Exhibiting at IFT FIRST
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | 2:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
The excitement is building for the grand re-opening of IFT FIRST in Chicago!
Whether you are a contracted exhibitor or wondering whether you should exhibit, you will not want to miss this timely and important new webinar. It will help you and your team get ready to successfully re-enter live exhibiting after a long absence.
We encourage you to register now for this FREE exhibiting productivity webinar with the IFT/Spargo teams and leading exhibiting productivity expert, Jefferson Davis. This important webinar will go inside the numbers to help you understand the economics of exhibiting, how to control costs and save money, and how to define important and achievable exhibiting outcomes to help you grow your business.
It will also show you how to make sure you get enough quality booth traffic to position your company for success. If reconnecting with the food ingredient market, growing revenue, gaining new customers and exhibiting ROI are important to you, this is a must-attend webinar that is FREE of charge!
- IFT FIRST update – Chicago health and safety requirements
- What IFT is doing to drive attendance
- 5 reasons why reconnecting with your market in person is critically important
- How to cost-justify your exhibiting investment… even if you’re not writing orders
- How to manage your money and control costs during a time of inflation
- How to set achievable outcomes – addressing the big 3 value areas
- Succeeding in spite of… if live event attendance is down a little
- The critical importance of pre-marketing your participation
- Best practices to drive qualified booth traffic
- How to leverage IFT advertising and sponsorship programs to improve results
- Q&A with the Spargo, IFT team and Mr. Davis
Session includes an electronic participant workbook.
Countdown to IFT FIRST Exhibitor Success
Thursday, May 26, 2022 | 2:00 - 2:45 pm Eastern
With just 6 weeks to go until the grand re-opening of IFT FIRST, what are the critical issues that exhibitors need to be thinking about and acting on to ensure their success? This will be the major question that sales, exhibit marketing and business development expert Jefferson Davis will help you answer as you prepare for a productive and profitable return to live exhibiting in July.
- Update on IFT FIRST and Chicago health and safety initiatives
- The importance of making sure your company is “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right attendees… before the doors open
- Reviewing your exhibit to be sure it quickly and visually answers the 3 primary questions in the mind of attendees
- How to leverage in-booth A/V to attract your ideal visitor
- Offering a value-based visitor learning experience that makes attendees want to put your exhibit on their “must-see” list
- Success beyond the booth, how to take advantage of the complete event experience
- Preparing your booth staff to improve the quality of their interactions at the event
- Improving your lead qualification and capture process to increase post-show sales conversion
- How to measure exhibiting performance, value and ROI
- Key actions to take week by week leading up to IFT FIRST
- Q&A with the Spargo and IFT team and Mr. Davis
Session includes an electronic participant workbook.
38 Standout Exhibit Ideas Selected from IFT19
Each year, we seek out the most creative, attention-grabbing booths at the expo. This year we are pleased to announce our selections below. The selections from 2019 are below.
READ & LEARN: Timely Topical Articles to Prepare You for Re-Entry
- Exhibit Performance, Value and ROI Measurement
- Check this space, articles are being added regularly
Exhibitor Planning Tools
Download & Use FREE Planning & Implementation Tools:
- 16 Week Tradeshow Planning Tool
- Exhibit Budgeting & Cost Control Calculator
- Exhibiting & Financial Performance Metrics Tool
- Measure Your Performance (from IFT20)
Planning & Money Management:
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Program Should be Delivering
- 32 Ways to Save Money
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness
- Exhibitor Tips & FAQs
- Glossary of Trade Show Terms
Making the Most of Your Exhibit
- How to Determine the Most Cost Effective Number of Samples
- Booth Location Blues: The Truth about Booth Location Impact on Success
- Is Your Exhibit Worthy of Attendees’ Time?
- 9 Ways to Make Your Exhibit Stand Out From the Crowd
- IFT17 Standout Exhibit Ideas
- IFT18 Standout Exhibit Ideas
Promoting Your Exhibit:
- Discover and Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Exhibiting Program
- Making Sponsorships Support Objectives and Deliver Measurable Value
- Staffing For Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
- Conducting Effective Pre-Show Staff Meetings
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
- Managing Tradeshow Leads Through Sales Cycle Milestones
- Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information