IFT's annual event and Food Expo is an excellent way to be one of the first to see some of the latest advancements and innovations in the science of food. Leading researchers and industry representatives come to IFT’s annual event to share their discoveries and soon to be released products. Don’t miss this opportunity to make invaluable connections and get first-hand information about advancements, trends, and breaking insights shaping the future of food.
The IFT Media Relations team is excited to invite you to register for IFT19: FEED YOUR FUTURE. Credentialed news media representatives and bloggers may register to attend online beginning in March.
Contact Jennifer Braner by phone at 312.604.0273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us at IFT19 in New Orleans! Discover the latest innovations from over 1,100 exhibitors in the Food Expo, experience more than 100 scientific sessions, and connect with over 17,000 professionals from around the world working to advance the science of food.
Advance, discounted registration runs through April 19, 2019. Regular registration begins April 20, 2019. It is strongly recommended to register early to secure discounted hotel rates.
IFT reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. Previous accreditation does not guarantee future approval. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. We cannot guarantee that onsite accreditation will be approved, and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Photography and Video Rules
- Video crews must present a shoot schedule one week prior to the 1st day of the event.
- Scientific sessions cannot be photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Television crews, documentary film crews, video crews and photographers covering the meeting are required to check in immediately at the Press Room each day, and must be accompanied at all times by an IFT staff member when shooting inside the convention center or at one of offsite meeting locations
- Shooting schedules and on-camera interview requests must be provided in writing in advance to ensure Press Room staff availability.
- As a courtesy to exhibitors, television and video crews, photographers, and radio reporters must obtain permission from IFT as well as the specific exhibitor before recording or filming.