Network with Purpose
Get noticed by some of the top companies and job seekers in food science and technology from around the globe. IFT’s Career Center Live combines informal networking opportunities for potential job seekers and hiring companies, as well as formal pre-scheduled interview opportunities for companies with immediate hiring needs.
How to Participate
To participate in Career Center Live, both job seekers and employers must register online via the Career Center website.
Are you interested in more detailed information, or do you have questions?
Please contact Patrick Simmons at [email protected].
Increase your company’s visibility within the food science community.
- Unlimited online Career Center Live job postings from February 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019
- Search for candidates through our resume database with access to nearly 3,000 job seekers
- Educate applicants about your company by linking to your website directly from your job posting
- Prominent booth location next to the IFT Expo floor to maximize your candidate networking opportunities
- Pre-Schedule and conduct onsite interviews with prospective candidates
- Reach attendees throughout the event through a daily mention in IFT19 News, the official IFT19 show daily
- Experience the excitement on the exhibit floor and meet over 1,000 exhibitors with up to 3 complimentary IFT19 Expo-only passes (included with your booth package)
Space is limited and assigned in the order that registrations are completed so don’t miss out.
Employer registration opens on Friday, February 1st.
To participate in Career Center Live, Employers must register online via the Career Center website.
“For the past 2 years, we have been able to find great new hires at this event! This method of recruiting for Food Science/ Compliance positions is much better than using Indeed or ZipRecruiter.”
– Danielle Bryant, Hissho Sushi
Employer Booth Package Pricing and Details Section
IFT19 Career Center Live Employer Booth Package $2,495
Included in Your Employer Package:
- 10 x 10 Booth Space located near the Food Expo hall for premium exposure to IFT19 show attendees and Job Seekers
- 6ft skirted table with draped walls for confidential interviewing by appointment
- 2 Chairs
- Company identification sign
- Up to (3) Employer registrations and IFT19 Expo-only badges included
- Open Networking event with access to thousands of IFT19 attendees and Job-Seekers on Monday, June 3, 2019 to maximize networking opportunities
- Unlimited online job postings for the IFT Career Center Live event included from February 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019
- Unlimited access to our resume database of over 2,800 Job Seekers included from February 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019
- Online interview appointment scheduling tool available to assist Employers with organizing and scheduling on-site candidate interviews for the IFT Career Center Live event
Also Included with your Employer Package:
- Free Career Center Live employer listing in the official IFT19 event mobile app
- Free Breakfast and Lunch for Employers in our employer lounge each day of the event
- Free employer profile listing highlighted in our IFT Career Center Live Directory to be available onsite at the Career Center and in the IFT booth at IFT19
- Free company logo displayed on the IFT Career Center Live event page of the IFT19 website
Employer registration closes on Friday, May 24, 2019
To participate in Career Center Live, employers must register online through the Career Center website
Diagram for Employers Booth:
IFT19 Career Center Live Floor Plan:
Job Seekers Information
Find your next great opportunity at IFT Career Center Live.
- Enhance your skill set – Attend professional development sessions
- Expand your career network – Network with other food professionals, as well as recruiters from prominent companies
- Find your next job – Preschedule on-site interviews* with recruiters ready to hire
- Attend the Career Center Live networking event – Meet face-to-face with recruiters, gain new insights, and optimize your professional visibility at this event
*Note: Interviews are granted by the employer and are by appointment only.
Job Seeker registration opens on Friday, February 1st.
To participate in Career Center Live, job seekers must be a registered IFT19 attendee and can register online via the Career Center website.
By registering as a Job Seeker for IFT19 Career Center Live, you will have immediate access to online tools designed specifically for your Career Fair activity. Additional perks include:
- Free to attend for registered IFT19 attendees (meeting badge required)
- Niche service - your resume is being viewed by the right hiring managers
- View jobs posted by participating employers
- Apply or jobs and request an interview with one click
- Onsite interviews can be scheduled weeks in advance
- Track your interviews with your online appointment calendar
How to Access Online Tools and Resources
You'll need to create an account and log in. Once you're logged in, click on “My Account". From there, you can update your resume and indicate that you are attending Career Center Live at IFT19. By taking this step, your resume will be highlighted in the search results so employers can contact you about interviews onsite!
Attendee Demographics and Sample list of last year’s event Job Postings
In terms of recruitment, here is a snapshot of some of the job titles that job seekers were interviewed for and filled at last year’s event:Project Manager, Global Innovation
Manager, Quality Assurance
Food Application Technician
Senior R&D Innovation Scientist
Food Process Engineering Associate
Food Process Engineer Traineeship
Applications Specialist - Confections & Candy
Regional Sales Manager - Eastern Region
Quality Assurance Supervisor Trainee
Team Advisor Quality Assurance
Director of Protein Formulations
Quality Assurance Specialist
Ice Cream Product Developer
Ingredient Sales Manager
Manufacturability Support Chemist
RD&A Scientist-Nutritional Beverages
R&D Food Product Development Scientist/Engineer
Product and Process Implementation (PPI) TechnologistTechnical Services Microbiologist
Food Scientist-Product Research
Product Development Associate
Ingredient Sourcing Manager, Product Development
Processed Food Senior Researcher
Fermentation Product Senior Researcher
Seasoning Senior Researcher
Food Protein Senior Researcher
Food Safety & Quality Scientist
R&D Scientist-Applied Research
Food Safety Field Inspector
Food Application Scientist (Baking)
Customer Innovation Project Leader
Senior Food Technologist
R&D Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
RD&A Scientist, Dairy
Associate Scientist-Flavor Library
Scientist, Confections and Chocolate
Senior RD&A Analytical Chemist
Beverage Applications Scientist
Food Safety Lead
The experience level for Job Seekers attending the Career Center Live event ranges from College students seeking internships to Senior Level professionals looking for permanent employment.